Quick OverviewTop Speed 12MPH | Range 20-30 Miles | 450 Watt | SLA 36V | Tires 24" x 2.0" | Cr-Mo | 107LBS
Low Step Thru Frame Design Allows Easy Movement On and Off the Bike
36V12Ah SLA Battery Pack for Improved Range and Motor Efficiency
Simple “Twist and Go" Throttle is Easy to Use
Real Transportation at Speeds up to 12 mph / 19 km/h and Range Up to 20- 30 Miles / 32 - 48 km with Normal Pedaling (Rider Weight, Rider Input and Terrain Contingent)
Trike Frame Design for Stability, Comfort with Great Carrying Capacity
Freedom to work, play and let the good times roll
Begin your journey out of a car. The Tricruiser is the perfect vehicle for riders of all ages. It can carry loads of groceries in its basket or bigger packages on its platform with the basket folded down. Comfortable upright position and power on demand with just a twist of the throttle. It makes getting around town a breeze.
Its 36Volt, 12 ampere-hour sealed lead-acid (SLA) battery pack is plenty of juice to will take you up to 30-35 miles per charge with normal pedaling, or if you would prefer, shorter distances with no pedaling at all. With the Tricruiser's stable, three wheel design, there is no need to worry about loosing your balance. And with our Currie Electro-Drive's 450 watt motor, the bike has plenty of power and torque to carry loads and deliver great acceleration
Electric Bike Specifications
|MOTOR||DC brushed earth magnet motor provides 450W of power.|
|BATTERY||Electric Vehicle Rated Sealed Lead Acid battery type, includes a locking "plug and play" battery box design for your convenience. This power system is 36V /12Ah Pack, (3) 12V / 12Ah valve regulated, rechargeable cells.|
|CHARGE SYSTEM||Included is a Currie smart charger so your battery will charge at the safest rate to prolong battery life, and you can leave the charger on the battery all night and it will not over charge the battery. The charger is UL listed and features a LED status display.|
|CONTROLLER||The electric controller included on this e-bike is a Currie Electro-Drive (R) 36 Volt. It is fully potted and has power gauge function. This manages the flow and rate at which the electricity is discharged from the battery through the 36V electric motor system.|
|TOP SPEED||Top speed on this electric tricycle is 12 mph and variables which may effect the top speed include riders total weight, riders work input (pedaling), and the terrain.|
|RANGE||Range per charge on this e-bike is 20-30 Miles when the rider provides normal pedaling assistance. The total range is effected by variables including riders total weight, rider work Input (pedaling) and terrain conditions.|
|DRIVE||The drive system features the patented Currie Electro-Drive(R) System with a geared motor.|
|BRAKES||Good Brakes are important on an electric bike! This one features an alloy linear pull with alloy motor inhibit levers to help you stop on a dime when you need to.|
|TIRES||These tires were selected for safety, comfort, and efficiency. These Currie comfort tires are sized at 24" x 2.0"|
|HANDLEBAR / STEM||The handlebar selected for safety and comfort. The cruiser bars with dual density grips put you in a comfortable position for long and fun rides.|
|FORKS||The front forks are unicrown forks and feature fender eyelets to support the included wheel fenders.|
|USER CONTROLS||User has control over the Power On/Off Switch, the easy access charger port located in the removable battery pack, and the twist throttle which features the PAS & TAG function and shows the battery gauge so you can monitor your power levels as you travel.|
|SADDLE||Designed for comfort and features an extra wide comfort saddle seat.|
|FRAME||This exclusive Currie frame design is made of Cr-Mo and features.|
|CRANKS AND PEDALS||Crank and chain guard is made of a durable light weight Alloy. The dual sided pedals are made of resin for durability and ease of use.|
|NET WEIGHT||Total weight is 107 lbs (49 kg)|
|RIDER AGE & WEIGHT LIMIT||For rider age limit please see Federal and State Laws and Regulation. This bike will support a weight limit of 240LBS (109 kg)|
|SIZES||Low Step (Unisex) design for any rider.|
PAS/TAG ( Twist and Go or Pedal Assist ) Electric Facts
- Allows users to select between two power modes.
1. PAS Mode: Pedaling without throttle gives 50% of available
power assist, conserving the battery. Pedaling while Activating
Throttle allows user to go from 50% to full power or anywhere in
2. TAG Mode: No pedaling required, just throttle from 0% to 100% power
- PAS/TAG System
- The Advantage: Rider has the option of selecting between two power modes.
- The Benefit: TAG allows you to power the bike by twisting the throttle without pedaling at all. PAS mode allows the rider electric pedal assist, and when not using the twist throttle this extends range.
- Patented Currie Electro- Drive® 250 Watt Motor System.
- The Advantage: Powerful gear reduction motor system with chain drive power to the rear wheel.
- The Benefit: Offers strong electric power to climb hills and overcome wind. The rear wheel drive pushes the bike forward in a natural manner without changing the feel of the ride or its handling at all.
- Electric Vehicle Rated Lithium-ion type 24V / 10 Ah, mounted behind the seat tube, rechargeable battery pack
- The Advantage: Rider can easily remove the battery, it’s lighter weight and smaller than regular Sealed Lead Acid batteries with 3-4 times more lifetime charge cycles.
- The Benefit: Compact smaller size is easy to remove from the bike when locking outside or transporting.